Wednesday 30 June 2010

Driving Instructor's Pain in the Neck

Today, whilst driving around Medway giving lessons to pupils in the normal way I suddenly cricked my neck. Driving down Chatham High Street I looked to the left and felt it go. It was only then that I realised that being a driving instructor involves turning you head much more than I realised.

I also realise how poor my posture is during driving lessons. Partly facing the pupil, legs bent slightly the other way to cover the dual controls and constantly looking from pupil to road ahead to road behind and covering blindspots.

I have decided that I need one of those beady seat covers that you use to see cab drivers using and I also need to get myself a masseur - at the moment have to do with Ibuprofen, bah. On a brighter note had a pupil pass first time at Gillingham test centre yesterday. A friend of mine has just started up a cleaning compay. Here is the url of his site. http://kentcleaning.co.uk/ Come to think of it I think I need a cleaner too!

4 comments:

  1. Hariprashad got a job at a local driving school nyc to make ends meet during the off-season and soon learned enough about that industry to launch his second entrepreneurial venture, Ena’s driving lessons . It took the New Yorker some time to get his training school off the ground.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing blog.
    Driving Training India offers training at affordable price. Our expertise are well experienced and cover all vehicle recovery techniques which make the driving comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That’s very sad that you are suffering from the terrible Pain in the Neck. Being a driving instructor at Port Macquarie Driving School I recommend sitting in right posture while teaching your students otherwise the wrong posture may cause trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Professionally written blogs are rare to find, however I appreciate all the points mentioned here. I also want to include some other writing skills which everyone must aware of.เรียน ขับ รถ

    ReplyDelete